Saturday 8 October 2011

A few ideas for Decorating your table for Thanksgiving

I'm sure like me, you are all busy getting ready for Thanksgiving and enjoying this wonderful summer weather we are having.  Therefore, this is a quick post to show you some ideas I found for decorating your table (if you have been given the honour of hosting) for Thanksgiving this year.

A soft colour palette with detailed finishing touches. Tall candlesticks make for a more traditional look.


Napkins placed on each plate with a leaf & delicately tied is an easy way of making each setting festive.



With little effort, these make a great centre piece that look fabulous.




With these cute name cards your guests will know where to sit & 'gobble' their meal. If you are having a lot of people I would suggest putting your guests full name on each card to ensure there is no confusion when its time to for them to take their seats.




I thought this was a cute way of setting the table for the young ones. The crayons in the hat are a great touch and keeps the kids busy between courses or waiting for the meal to arrive.


If you've decorated a dinner table, I would love to see it.  You can send me some pictures and I will add them to my blog post. 

Whatever it is you have planned, I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving and the long weekend with family and friends.  It really is what life is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment