Thursday 8 March 2012

Spring Fever, pass it on!

Earlier in the week we had some amazingly beautiful weather that has pumped me up for the spring season ahead!  I have been booking more colour consultations for the upcoming weeks and I'm positive that spring being just around the corner has a lot to do with that.  This is a great time of year to easily freshen up your home's decor by changing wall colours or adding bright pillows and pretty flowers to give you the fix you may be craving.  

How lively are these colours!?! Spring inspiring!!!

With the onset of spring comes Easter & images of fluffy cotton tails.  The picture below reminds me of the delicate pastel colours I would use as a child to paint Easter eggs.  I can't wait to get creative while egg painting with the kids this year, it's so much fun!  If you find yourself decorating eggs, why not use them to adorn some branches either inside or out to add a playful look to a vignette.

Source

Dont' be afraid to get 'carried away' with colours this spring time, it will make you feel good!

Blue skies, soft buttery sunlight and balmy temperatures naturally gets us in the mood to clean, organise and liven up our surroundings. Spring fever is just the excuse you've been waiting for to change things up.

If you want to add some colour to your space and would like advice in doing so, contact me and I will help you fall in love with your home again.  You can find all my contact details on my website: www.creatingcontrastdesigns.com

Revitalise your ~delicious decor~ by injecting pops of colour to every area of your house, I guarantee it will make you feel happy and lift your spirits!

1 comment:

  1. These colors are very fitting for spring. They're not so loud and they are in balance with the season.

    ReplyDelete