Wednesday 6 June 2012

Certified True Colour Expert - Coming Soon!

I am so ecstatic!!  Today I am heading to Toronto for a 3 day True Colour Workshop presented by Maria Killam.  I can't wait to expand my current knowledge on the complex world of colour, undertones and how it all relates to every single element within design.  Meeting Maria and others who share the same passion about colour and all things Interior Design is totally pumping me up.

This little cutie's expression sums up how I am feeling!!


I believe you can never really know it all in this business, which is why I love it so much - there is never a dull moment!   I have heard that Maria's courses are very informative, fun and that there is a lot of hands on work involved. I am ready to dig deep... bring it on!  I look forward to sharing my experience with you soon.  (can ya tell I'm a bit giddy??!!)

Enter your e-mail address below to subscribe to ~delicious decor~ and find out all about it!  

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya, Claire! It was great meeting you, and everyone else as excited about color as me!

    ReplyDelete